Friday 13 August 2010

My First Blog

Well this is my first blog, so I should really introduce myself. My name is Kyle but i also go by the handle of Johnny T Impulse. Which i made up one time when i was drunk and randomly started calling myself Johnny T Impulse and it kinda stuck. But back to me introducing myself. Am 24 years old, which scares me every time i say it out loud, but it could be worst. I could be 24 with 4 kids with 4 different mothers and no job. So am doing pretty well i guess. I live in the United Kingdom in a city called London, where i have spent most of my life. Its a cool place i guess but does get on my tits every now and then. Nobody ever smiles and are always in a hurry. Which is pretty sad. What else can i say about me. I have a degree in Marketing Communcations but i have decided that I wanna do something that will help benefit peoples lifes. So i wanna become a teacher, not another slave to the "man". I don't even know who the "man" is but i know he is meant to be evil and steals the souls of children and puppies. Or so i have heard. I work part time-ish at a retail store which i willn't name, because if i do, i could get in a lot trouble and we will leave it as that. For now mmm haha haha ha. I like to make videos on Youtube every now and then. If you ever wanna check them out just search for Hanging with Mr Impulse or just check out my channel www.youtube.com/user/SK8RBOYK. I like to Rollar Blade and Skateboard. Am better at Roller Blading then i'm skateboarding as i have been skating since i was like 8 or 9. Skating relaxs me and clears my head. I also like to read and collect Comic books and comic related stuff. I only rescently gotten back in to comics. Well more like 3 years ago. My favourite super heroes are Batman, Spider-man, The Flash, Superboy, Nightwing and Wolverine. I know, i know, i know. Wolverine is soooo over-rated. That only because he is over used in the media. But the character himself is so awesome. He is one Angry dude. I still watch Cartoons, well mainly anime and cartoons i watched when i a kid/teenager like Digimon and other, which i will talk about more in future blogs. Am a big gamer, i own like nearly game console has come out. Expect the crappy ones like that one made by Panasonic in the middle 90's and some other lame ones. I play Call of Duty like everyday. That game is freaking awesome. I cant think of anything else to write at this time. I hope you enjoyed my first blog. In my next blog i shall be talking about something interesting i hope. Like comics or something.

If you wanna reach me, you can do so but either

Follow me on Twitter @JohnnyTimpulse

add me on Facebook www.facebook.com/johnny.t.impulse

or just comment on this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment