Saturday 9 October 2010

What is the World coming too???

If you haven't seen my video on youtube, you would know how pissed I'm with the general public. I still find it had to believe how low the human race will go. People are still getting upset about Cheryl Cole picking that girl Cher instead of Gamu. Really?? Its only a tv show. There is no need for people to get up in arms about. Sending her death threats and sending around stupid text messages about how "racist" she is. At the end of the day we all make stupid mistakes and go with our hearts, just like she did. Doesn't make her a rasict. There are much more things going on in this world to worry about, rather then worrying and stressing out about people in X-Factor. As much as i hate JLS, i aint gonna go out of my way to come up with a plan to kill them or send them death threats. I have  much more better things to do with my time, like make videos or read some comics. If Cheryl is a "racist". She is a "racist" i would make sweet love to her, day in and day out.

Anyways, that my little rant over. You can check out the video by clicking on the is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P29w57FmecE

No comments:

Post a Comment